M.S., Education, Dowling College
M.S.L.I.S. Palmer School of Library and Information Science C.W. Post, L.I.U.
B.A. St. Joseph's College
Member of the Dowling College Environmental Planning Committee
Member of the LIB 1101 Information Literacy Study Group - Outcomes & Assessment
Membership in Professional Associations
- Committee Chair Suffolk County Jails Library Service Board Member (1996-1998)
- President 1996-1998
- Vice-President / President-Elect 1994-1996
- Secretary 1990-1992
ACRL Association of College & Research Libraries (Division of ALA)
Catholic Library Association member
Beta Phi Mu International Library Honor Society - Beta Mu Chapter
- President 1995
- Vice President 1994
- During Spring 2010, completed her Masters work toward a MA Theology as well as revising a reference book which is scheduled for publication in January 2011.
- During Fall 2003, attended Masters courses toward a MA Theology at the
Seminiary of the Immaculate Conception,
Huntington, New York.
- During Fall 1997, attended Catholic University of Louvain, Leuven, Belgium. Place of residence, the American College. Topic of sabbatical was to study the role of teaching and learning with technology for an academic campus. Article was published by Catholic Library World.
View full Curriculum Vitae.
Aloi, M.J., Fusco, M., & Ketcham, S.E. (2011). Digital Collections Worldwide: An Annotated Directory. New York: Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc.
Fusco, M., & Ketcham, S. (2002). Distance learning for higher education: An annotated bibliography. Greenwood Village, CO: Libraries Unlimited.
Fusco, M. (2002). Service learning: An annotated bibliography. In Bleiberg Seperson, S., & Hegeman, C. (Eds.). Elder care and service learning (pp. 263-266). Westport, CT: Auburn House.
Fusco, M. (2002). Aging: An annotated bibliography of resources. In Bleiberg Seperson, S., & Hegeman, C. (Eds.). Elder care and service learning (pp. 267-303). Westport, CT: Auburn House.
Formasa, D., & Fusco, M. (2001). Putting your library on the map--Marketing tools for outreach/inReach a select bibliography & web sites. Prepared for the Long Island Library Conference, Huntington, NY.
Fusco, M. (2001, Fall). Facing the filters: Are Internet filters the right choice for your library? DASL Log,3(1).
Fusco, M. (2001, Fall). Putting Your library on the map: Marketing tools for outreach/inreach. DASL Log, 3(3).
Fusco, M. (2000). Library rage: Is your library safe? SCLA Newsletter, 22(3), 1.
Baudouin, K., & Fusco, M. (2000). Library rage: Handling patrons and problems in our libraries. Prepared for the Long Island Library Conference, Huntington, NY.
Fusco, M. (2000, Spring). Serials Conference--To charge or not to charge -- That is the question. DASL Log, 3.
Fusco, M. (2000, Fall). Prisoners publish. Suffolk Libraries, 22(4), 6.
Fusco, M. (2000, Fall). Publish or perish! What's a librarian to do? DASL Log, 1(1) pp. 1,4.
Fusco, M. (1999, March). Katholieke Universiteit Leuven - A teaching and learning community. Catholic Library World, 69(3), 13-21.