How do I use ebooks on EBSCOHOST?
From our Catalog
- Search our catalog and limit the search to "Material Type: E-book"
- Follow this link: "An electronic book accessible through the World Wide Web; click for information"
- Viewing the book:
- All of our ebooks on EBSCOHOST are viewable online through a browser on any internet enabled device.
- We have over 120,000 ebook titles that can be viewed and downloaded simultaneously by an unlimited number of our students.
- We have a smaller collection of titles (roughly 10,000) that, due to publisher restrictions,up to two people at a time only may view or download.You will see a "this ebook is in use" message when the user/download limit on the book has been met. The book should become available again within 24 hours.
From ebooks on EBSCOHOST
- Go directly to the ebook database and search using the EBSCO interface. To search across the full text of all books, change the search field to TX All Text Fields
- The results show you the book's publication details and the table of contents along with a link to the ebook full text
Viewing an e-book
ebooks on EBSCOHOST will open inside a special reader that allows you to: