Research Leadership Learning Podcast
Welcome to the Research Leadership Learning Podcast from Dowling College's Research Leadership Learning Center.
On this podcast we explore many fields of knowledge related to leadership in social agencies, bringing you conversations with teachers, principals, superintendents and others working in and around the Long Island region, including Dowling faculty and Dowling doctoral candidates. By sharing research and knowledge from the field, we hope to develop a profound human awareness among leaders of social agencies in Nassau and Suffolk Counties and beyond.
Dr. Tom Kelly
Shownotes with related links:
- Blake, P.M. (2007).Heads' of charter schools attitudes toward autonomy, instructional leadership, sense of community, climate of continuous
systematic improvement, and their student academic proficiency in grade eight (Doctoral dissertation, Dowling College, 2007). Dissertation Abstracts International, 68, 07A
- Equality of Educational Opportunity Study (EEOS). Known as the Coleman Report
Description and some data sets available through the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- To Read or Not To Read: A Question of National Consequence
November, 2007 report from the National Endowment for the Arts
- The Deming Electronic Network from Clemson University
- NEA: Charter Schools
- William Glasser Institute