Why: Stay connected and hear converstaions you won't get anywhere else.
How: Click the black arrow to play the podcast right on this page. Click the podcast icon to download an MP3 file to your desktop. Use the orange buttons to subscribe via iTunes or other software and have each podcast delivered automatically.
What: Omnibus is a monthly conversation about the Library, Dowling, and Long Island.
The Listening Tour of South Shore History is an interactive map to guide you through the local history topics discussed on our Omnibus podcast.
Dr. John Tanacredi
Shownotes with related links:
(Music Courtesy of the Podshow Podsafe Music Network)
- Song: Cumberland Gap by Thomas bailey
- 0:09 Introduction - Chris Kretz, Instructor/Reference Librarian
- 0:45 Earth and Marine Sciences at Dowling
Interview with Dr. John Tanacredi, Department Chair.
- 11:06 History of Blue Point, Long Island
Interview with Blue Point historian Gene Horton.
- 23:50 The Making of Godspell, Part I
Audio documentary of the Drama Club's production of Godspell, opening Thursday, March 27th.