The Library's conference room is available for group study when it is not scheduled for meetings or other events. A weekly schedule is posted outside the room to show its availability.The room is equiped with:
- Wall-mounted LCD screen
- A laptop connector cable is available for checkout at the periodicals window. Please note you will need your own HDMI cable connector.
- Wall-mounted dry-erase whiteboard
- Regular pull-down screen
- Reconfigurable tables and chairs
Walk-ins can be accommodated as long as the room is not already reserved. To gain entrance, please ask for assistance at the circulation desk on the first floor of the library.
Reservations can be made by calling Margaret at x5075. Please keep in mind:
- Scheduling is not done more than two weeks in advance.
- Priority is given to groups of two or more.
- The room may be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours at a time.
- Reservations will be canceled ten minutes after the hour, if the key is not checked out.
- Leave the room as you found it.