Use My Account to:
- See the items you have checked out
- Renew materials online
- Check the status of your interlibrary loans
- Save your searches and get e-mail when new books are added to the collection that match your author, title, or subject searches
- Place a hold on a book that is already checked out
- Receive text messages
Modify your patron information in My Account by following these steps:
- Add your mobile number to the email address field like this email@example.com,6315555555@carrier_information
- There should be no spaces anywhere on that line
- The mobile number must contain 10 digits with no spaces
- Save your reading history
This is an "Opt In" feature. You have to choose to save it first. When you do, it will keep a record of every item you check out from that point forward, allow you to remove items from your history, and help you backtrack and fill in blanks in your bibliography. You can "Opt Out" at any time.
- Make interlibrary loans easier than ever
When you log in to My Account before filling in a request, you won't have to input your information with each request
To use, click on My Account in the upper right-hand navigation bar and log in.
Don't forget to Log Out when you're done.